Thursday, October 25, 2007

Do Space Aliens Want Kucinich to Be President?



That may very well be the case if you believe Shirley McLaine. In her new book, Sage-ing While Age-ing, Shirley relates a tale of Dennis Kucinich's close encounter with an other-worldly spacecraft.

"Kucinich had a very close sighting over my home in Graham, Washington when I lived there," she writes, "Dennis found his encounter extremely moving. The smell of roses drew him out to the balcony where, when he looked up, he saw a gigantic triangular craft silent, observing him. It hovered, soundless, for ten minutes or so."

Imagine. I would find that extremely moving as well. But the aliens have avoided me so far.

But what would lead us to speculate that the little green men would want Kucinich to grab the Democratic nomination and boldly go where no Kucinich has gone before? Good question.

Shirley tells us that, "He said he felt a connection in his heart and heard directions in his mind."

OK, now were getting somewhere! We finally know why he is so opposed to having weapons in space. He got his marching orders from the aliens on that lovely rose-scented evening.

But here's what I can't quite figure out. If the aliens are set on having an inside man in the White House, why didn't they visit Hillary or Obama? I'll be sure to ask them when they visit me to download instructions. I'll get back to you.

No comments: