Tuesday, July 7, 2009

How to Become a Millionaire Using the Internet

ExitJunction.com  - Make Money From Your Exit Traffic!Work from home! Automatic cash machine! Be a millionaire Hawaii beach bum! Turnkey business! We've all heard it. Don't be a bumpkin, folks; the people making the big bucks passively are the ones you hear in the radio ads.

Not to say that you can't make money on the internet; you can. That's the good news. But here's the catch: like everything else, it's a lot of hard work. How do I know? Because I make a living this way and I work seven days a week.

Maybe in a few years I can slack off, but not yet. So how's it done? Well, since it's the internet (thanks for inventing it, Al Gore!), you need high-speed access. Then you need to build your own website with tools like DreamTemplate, use someone else's (like Ebay), or provide content for other people's sites.

You can make money on your site doing affiliate marketing for companies like shareasale.com.

So how does doing your own thing differ from buying a turnkey "business" from the scam artists? You have to stand out in the crowd by providing your own angle. The scam artists are selling the same internet store to as many suckers as they can. At a huge profit.

Want to see how I do it? Check out the content I provide for other sites at http://www.examiner.com/x-7913-Houston-Running-Fitness-Examiner where I write fitness articles and http://homerenorepair.suite101.com/ where I'm the feature writer for the home improvement topic.

And finally, to see the site I've built, just click on the banner below!


Visit to Read Free Home Improvement and Repair Articles

No comments: